CPR/First Aid Training Promotional:
We here at the Give Life Center believe passionately in saving lives.
Due to this passion, we would like to ask you to visit us if you are in the area.
We are offering you the opportunity to receive a FREE 15min Introduction to CPR.
We recommend that you contact us prior, but welcome all comers.
What is First Aid and why do I need training?
First Aid is providing a sick or injured person, medical aid and assistance until qualified personnel arrive.
It’s important that you know what to do correctly so you don’t end up inflicting more harm upon the patient. It’s important too that you are able to work calmly and knowingly. Slap-dash hope for the best may end up causing permanent or fatal injury. These days there is no excuse for not having the proper information required to assist someone in their injured state.
Every workplace is different and every workplace has its own particular set of hazards and risks that have to be negotiated and catered for. Each industry requires different skill sets and competencies for workplace production and outcomes. Most of these industries now require the up-to-date acquisition of a First Aid course.
Give Life Center is fully aware of the needs for your industry and happily work alongside industry leaders in providing the best courses so that workplace and industry requirements are fulfilled.
Choosing Give Life Centre for your first aid courses
At Give Life Center our extensive array of bespoke courses has set us apart from regular trainers. We tailor our courses specifically for our clients/customers and support course members at every stage. Our highly skilled and trained staff speak from experience and professional expertise, so that you will always know what to do.
All trainers and assistants are highly qualified and experienced in first aid. Our Senior Trainer is John Waters – a former paramedic well versed in the ways of assisting on the scene. He and his team give life-saving advice and instruction in the best ways in which to assist. His enthusiasm for helping in the right way serves to impress upon students the need for being fully informed.
More than just first aid
At Give Life Center it is always about more than just first aid. It’s about giving the gift of life when disaster strikes. We never want you to experience the horror of not being able to help someone live when an emergency arises.
We look, we learn, and we listen. So many times we’ve heard students say that learning on a half-size mannequin is great, but when they’re faced with a life-sized person, they’re thrown off in their thinking and blunder about instead of getting on with things. That’s why all of our training mannequins are full-size. They are like working with a real human body – not with an almost doll.
Our mannequins are also able to react in realistic human ways and be programmed to mimic functions such as bleeding, breathing and pupil function.
- Level 2 Apply First Aid (HLTFA311A) – This is a requirement for anyone who is a designated Workplace First Aider. This is available as a full two day course or as a one day course with online pre-work.
- Level 1 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support (HLTFA211A) – This one day course is for people wishing to have the skills and knowledge to perform emergency first aid procedures in the first few minutes after a life-threatening incident.
- Perform CPR (HLTCPR211A) – a three hour extensive course on applying CPR where we will provide you with the skills and knowledge to perform CPR on an adult, child or infant in line with The Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines.
- Introduction to First Aid – This course is designed to take you through the basics of first aid. It is an introduction that allows you to develop the essential skills required when an accident occurs.
- Anaphylaxis and Asthma – This course is designed for
Our First Aid Training really does provide you with a “Life” Skill.